The Fourth Wall episode 5- why would they use real skeletons???
In the spirit of halloween, in this episode we discuss the history of the horror genre and how it continues to reshape the film industry. How does a film become cursed? Plus, what are some of our listeners favorite horror stories?
- 10:12am Ebb and Flow by The Dead Tongues on Unsung Passage (Psychic Hotline)
- 10:14am Pardon Me, Satan by The Nude Party on Midnight Manor (New West Records (HOTBOX))
- 10:17am Lately I Haven't Been Sleeping by Spirit Club on Slouch (Ghost Ramp)
- 10:27am Sweet Freak by Frankie and the Witch Fingers on Monsters Eating People Eating Monsters... (2020 RAS/Greenway (HOTBOX))
- 10:31am The Night We Met by Lord Huron on Strange Trails (IAMSOUND)
- 10:48am Dressed in Red by Drew Wardle on Dogs of This Century (Records DK (LOCAL))
- 10:58am Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas on LeftOverture (SONY BMG Music Entertainment)